Moss Bloss - Wedding Flowers & Floral Arrangements from Bespoke Kent Florist
RSS

Recent Posts

Late Spring Wedding Reception Blush/Nude tones
KENT WEDDING FAIR, MOSS BLOSS AT INSPIRED WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
A VINTAGE SUMMER WEDDING!
SUMMER WEDDINGS!
Blooms on a budget!

Categories

WEDDING FLOWERS KENT
WEDDING RECEPTION FLOWERS KENT MARQUEE
WEDDINGS KENT
powered by

My Blog

WEDDING FLOWERS VENDELA ROSE RECEPTION DISPLAY!

WEDDING FLOWERS KENT FLORIST USING VENDELA ROSE FOR PEDESTAL DISPLAY AT RECEPTION!
Here' the thing, there are just SOOOO many beautfiful feature flowers for a bride to choose for her wedding, that there is a danger of just sticking to the one you know best or that you have seen countless times!!!  My new  favourite is the Vendela Rose!  Not quite as big a bloom as the ubiquitous Avalanche (although that is STILL a gorgeous choice for wedding flowers!), and larger than the more refined Akito Rose!  A creamy colour, can look almost the lightest peach, depending with which foliage you put it!  It is long lasting and adds a warm depth to a pale background, lifting paler foliage !  Have a look at this stunning pedestal !  Simple use of Vendela roses, white phlox and ivory stocks gave an elegant look this very large reception display!  So many positive comments were given!  A gorgeous addition to a wedding recption decoration
                    - a marquee in a Kent garden was the perfect framework for this floral display!

8 Comments to WEDDING FLOWERS VENDELA ROSE RECEPTION DISPLAY!:

Comments RSS
Aubrey Hunter on 13 November 2012 09:57
There are many beautiful feature flowers for a bride to choose one wedding ceremony. I hope that such type of informative blog will be more helpful in the future. Thanks and inform like this...
Reply to comment

Wedding Photography Glasgow on 09 April 2013 10:50
Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post regarding wedding flowers. C U soon.

kate on 16 November 2012 11:14
Thanks Aubrey, it is always nice to get feeedback. I have some more recent floral creations coming soon! Watch this space and thank you!
Reply to comment

sunshine coast wedding video on 28 February 2013 06:39
The issue that you raised in your blog is really very serious, and most of people lose the quality and integrity of such subjects, when they try to pen it down. But, your job is well done.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 22 April 2013 10:53
Thank you, it's always good to get feedback! I think people like to know a bit more about the flowers they see! My email has been ditinctly temperamental recently so am taking this opportunity to apologise for ardiness of reply!

Hannah Brooke on 02 March 2013 09:16
I want to buy your WEDDING FLOWERS VENDELA ROSE RECEPTION DISPLAY because I want to improve my bed beauty buy your flower. Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

wedding photographer at Edinburgh on 26 March 2013 09:18
Firstly I would like to congratulate you that you dared to write on this entertaining topic of wedding. Secondly, your writing has an ease that clearly express how good a writer you are.
Reply to comment

Wedding photographer at Devon on 23 April 2013 11:18
Thank you for posting this great content about the wedding flower. I found your post quiet interesting. Keep sharing.
Reply to comment